Steps for adding a user to Crash Magic
Usually when Crash Magic is initially setup, only one or two users with logins are created. This article will give the steps for adding a new user.
1. Login to the Crash Magic Admin Side (you must have Admin rights to do this).
2. On the left side you will see your group name, something like WA@Issaquah or MO@StLouis. Click on that group name to highlight it in blue. You may have to scroll down to find the group name.
3. Then on the top left side you’ll see an icon that looks like this:
Click on it.
4. This will make a new user and you will be presented with the following screen:
5. Fill out the User Name (this can be the full name). Then a login, usually first name with last initial. Then give them a password. We usually give abc123! as a first password for them to login with. They can change it upon logging in. Also fill in an email address for the user. This will allow Pd’ Programming to contact someone if there is a problem.
6. Then you’ll need to decide if they user gets Admin permissions, or just to allow Analysis login. (A user needs Admin permissions if they will be importing data). Click on the options you wish. First time users should probably only get Analysis login permission.
7. To save it, just click back on the left side where it says “UserLogin”. This should change to the new user name you just added.
8. Logout by clicking on the button on the top right side of the screen.